Your data are processed by Granitop OÜ
company reg. no.: 14191239
telephone number: (+372) 600 9062
We collect and process information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which entered into force on 25 May 2018.
Collection and use of data
What kind of data we collect
The information we collect includes information You knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or campaigns, as well as any information Your devices send when You access our products and services.
The information collected by us includes information that You have knowingly shared with us when using our services or campaigns, and information that Your devices automatically transmit to us.
Your personal data may reach us in the following ways:
- If You contact us by phone or e-mail, via our contact form, price calculator or online chat
- If You browse the granitop.co.uk website
- If You comment on, like or share a post on our social media accounts
- If You subscribe to our newsletter
- If You comment on posts on our website
Types of data collected
We will only ask You for personal information if it is required in order to provide You with the service. By contacting us or visiting our website, You may share the following information with us:
- Given name and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Conversation history between You and us
- Information about Your web browser and IP address
Our website granitop.co.uk stores log files about its visitors. Information collected may include:
- Type of device used
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- Date and time of Your visit to the website
- Entry and exit page and number of clicks and other activities on the website
The information contained in the log files is used to analyse trends, administer the website, monitor the activities of visitors to the website and gather demographic information. The information obtained is not intended to identify an individual and the information collected cannot be used to identify an individual.
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain in Your PC or mobile device even after You close Your browser or computer. However, session cookies are deleted immediately after closing the browser.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
Necessary cookies. Session cookies that are designed to enable You to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help to authenticate users and prevent the malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot provide You with the services requested.
Functionality cookies. These cookies enable Your browser to remember the choices You make when using the website; for example, store Your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with a more personalised experience and to prevent the need to re-enter Your preferences.
How we use Your data
We may use the information collected for various purposes, including:
- To maintain, manage, develop, personalise and expand our website
- To collect statistics in order to be able to provide better services and/or make better offers and to understand and analyse the behaviour of visitors to our website
- To identify You by phone, message or e-mail
- When sending You information and asking for feedback on our services
- To prevent fraud and protect our website
- To allow us to stay in contact with You via our social media account
- To allow access to our chat history in order to be able to provide relevant advice more quickly
- With the aim of improving the quality of our service and providing more efficient browsing solutions
- To develop new products and services or improve their functionality
- To simplify and speed up interactions between us, if You contact us
- For other purposes. For example, to analyse data, study trends or assess the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
In which case we may share Your data
- We may share Your information with our business partners in order to offer You certain products, services or campaigns.
- We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
- We are obligated to disclose Your personal data if it is required by law. We may also disclose Your information in good faith in order to comply with an obligation arising from the law, to protect our rights or property, to prevent or detect potential violations of law related to the use of our service, and to ensure the security of the users of our service.
Storage of Your personal data
The company also keeps log files for the purpose of internal analysis. Log files are usually stored for a shorter period of time, unless the data are used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are required by law to store the data for a longer period of time.
Processing of children’s data
None of our products or services are designed for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we suspect that we are processing information about a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all our databases.
Your rights regarding the protection of Your data
Even if You have previously consented to us sharing Your personal information for marketing purposes, You retain the right to change Your mind at any time. You always have the right to opt out of communicating with us and request that we remove Your data from our databases. From time to time, we may also ask for Your information in order to confirm Your identity. If You find that any information we have collected about You is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by e-mail: or by telephone: (+372) 600 9062. We will make every effort to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated information.
If You believe that we have breached the relevant data protection law and You wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact details provided in this document and provide us with the full details of the breach. We will immediately investigate Your complaint and respond to You in writing, presenting the results of our investigation and the steps we will take to resolve Your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory authority or a data protection authority.
Data protection rights under GDPR
We want to make sure You are aware of all Your data protection rights. Each user of the website is entitled to the following terms and conditions:
- Right of access – You have the right to request copies of Your personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that we rectify information that You believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any information that You think is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – under certain conditions, You have the right to request the erasure of Your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing – under certain conditions, You have the right to request the restriction of the use of Your personal data.
- Right to object to the use of personal data – under certain conditions, You have the right to object to the use of Your personal data.
- Right to data portability – under certain conditions, You have the right to request that we transfer the data we collect to a third party or directly to You.
Security of Your data
The security of Your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of exchanging information over the Internet or of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we do our best to protect Your data, we cannot guarantee their complete security.
Links to other websites
We have no control over third party websites and we do not accept any responsibility for their content, privacy policies or services provided, etc.
Last amended on 2 March 2023